Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Calvin's Last Day of Kindergarten

Um, yes, his last day was a week ago, so we are a little behind again. This will be a short post, too, because our air conditioning went out tonight and it is, like, 90 degrees INSIDE the house and I just cannot really concentrate on anything except the Skinny Cow ice cream cone I'm going to get out of the freezer the second I am done with this.

Until then, here is a picture of Calvin on his FIRST day of kindergarten back in August. See how small and uncertain he is here:



And by some strange coincidence (or maybe because he needs more shirts), he happened to be wearing the same shirt on the last day of school. I wish I could say we planned this. But we did at least notice it and figured it would be a really good time to take another photo. So here is on the last day of school. Bigger, hairier, smarter, and still just as cute:

No comments:

Post a Comment