Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I had big plans to post the last of the Christmas photos today, but my computer thinks it's Y2K or something and so is not cooperating. I really want to post something today, because one of my resolutions is to keep up with the blog more. (Along with read and write more, and exercise and eat right and all that, etc.) So we'll have to settle for two not-so-great photos from last night.

I, for one, am glad it's 2011. 2009 was a pretty crummy year for us--that was the year Violet was diagnosed. 2010 wasn't much better. So I'm hoping for big things this year!

This is what we did last night:

DSC_0205

Calvin also set up two stations--one for roasting, and one for cooling (complete with a mini fan). That boy is always thinking...

DSC_0206

No comments:

Post a Comment